Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hello all and happy Sunday.  It's a beautiful and warm sunny day here in Sactown.  This is a card I came up with for a Stamp a Stack I did with my friend Tracy in late January.  I used Twitterpated fabric from the mini catalog on the base, and stamped with the Bordering on Romance set on the Conffetti white cardstock.  Kind of sweet, I was thinking Valentine's day but with the option for using it any other time as well.







Here's a close up of the detail.  I punched the heart out and ran it through the big shot using the Petals a Plenty embossing folder, then painted the center of the flowers using the smooch paint that I believe is being discontinued so get it while it's hot. Oh, and FYI, I found that glueing the fabric worked best with a glue stick.  Some sewing might be cuter but I don't have a machine. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment