Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Sunday everyone!  It's such a lovely day I should be outside, but here I am playing on the computer instead.  It's so nice now that I have uploaded all of my photo's to be able to sit down and create a post whenever I want. 

  This is the card I made for my hubs for the big V-day.  It's not a very good pic, I should have gotten an up close shot of the heart.  I stamped and embossed it from a very old Stampin' Up hostess set, it says "Lovey Dovey".  I embossed it on some metallic purple cardstock a very good friend had given me for Christmas one year.  The background CS is just something I picked up somewhere, the black design is flocked and I thought it spoke for itself so I didn't want to do too much to it.  I layered it over some Perfect Plum and the base is just Whisper White.  The ribbon is from a spool of Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon I've been hoarding because it's discontinued (I must love him if I used it on his card...he better not have thrown it out!).  I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment